Hanoi (VNA) – A national marine spatial master plan is being developed, aiming to fuel the sustainable development of marine economic clusters and establish sea-based economic hubs by 2030. national marine spatial master plan , saying its objectives are to properly delineate and zone off sea spaces for different sectors based on the incorporation of planning of sea-based industries; and to orient the use of sea spaces and address overlaps and conflicts in exploiting marine spaces.
According to of the "Blue Economy Scenarios for Vietnam" Report released by the MoNRE's Vietnam Administration of Seas and Islands and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in May, to sustainably develop Vietnam's blue economy, policies must make sure that the exploitation of marine resources by today's generation will not have a harmful effect on that of the future generations.
- Kien Giang maps out marine-economy plan
- Kiên Giang maps out marine-economy plan
- Vietnam announces digital transformation plan for pharma industry
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 19
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 17
- Vietnam architects oppose plan to revamp Da Lat historical site
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 14
- Vietnam improves weather forecast to give timely warnings on extreme weather
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 15
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 25
- Make-in-Vietnam blockchain platform debuts to assist digital transformation
- KPMG and Sanofi release frst bespoke discussion paper on self-care in Vietnam
Vietnam to have national marine spatial plan by 2030 have 259 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.