All four students in the Vietnamese team win a medal at the 34th International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI 2022). (Photo: Ministry of Education and Training)
Tran Xuan Bach, a 11th grader at the HUS High School for Gifted Students, Vietnam National University, won a gold medal at the competition.
The three silver medalists are all 12th grade students, including Duong Minh Khoi also from HUS High School for Gifted Students, Le Huu Nghia from Binh Long High School for Gifted Students in Binh Phuoc, and Truong Van Quoc Bao from Nghe An's Phan Boi Chau High School for Gifted Students.
The IOI 2022 was held both in-person and virtually from August 7 – 14. The Vietnamese contestants took part in the competition remotely from Vietnam.
This year, it gathered 349 contestants from 89 countries and territories. It presented 30 gold, 58 silver and 88 bronze medals.
With a gold and three silvers, Vietnam ranked ninth in the medal table, after China, Japan, the US, the Republic of Korea, Iran, Ukraine, Croatia and Taiwan (China).
- Vietnam Football Federation posts record revenue in year of achievements
- Lifter Tung wins big, sets world record at Asian championships
- Vietnamese expertise recognized in international competitions
- Vietnamese lifter wins big, sets world record at Asian championships
- Lifter Tùng wins big, sets world record at Asian championships
- Elinor Barker gold cannot mask GB's weak display at World Championships
- Asian Wrestling: Sakshi bags silver; Vinesh, Anshu and Gursharanpreet win bronze
- Asian Wrestling C'ship: Sakshi settles for silver; Vinesh, Anshu and Gursharanpreet bag bronze
- Wounded by friendly fire
- Trump looks to rev up his base at Daytona 500
Vietnam team claim four medals at Int’l Informatics Olympiad have 275 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.