Hanoi – As the energy industry has a crucial role in achieving net zero emissions by 2050, it requires a structural transition toward green growth. Therefore, Vietnam needs assistance from developed countries regarding both financial and technical issues.
|Workers checking a roof top solar system (Photo: VNA)|
To detail the national green growth strategy, the Prime Minister on July 22 approved the national action plan on green growth for 2021-2030 with four important goals. The goals are to reduce greenhouse gas emissions per GDP, to green economic sectors, to green lifestyles and promote sustainable consumption, and to green the transition on the principles of equality, inclusion, and resilience.
- Taiwan to invest in green energy, smart grids to reach net-zero emissions goal
- Meta Making Joint $925M Commitment To Reach Net Zero Emissions Goal By 2030 End: Zuckerberg
- Achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 IS possible without damaging the economy, study claims
- Lenovo outlines vision to achieve net-zero by 2050
- Accelerating Indonesia’s journey to net zero is a shared responsibility
- Intel aims for net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040
- What it takes for small and growing businesses to transition to Net Zero?
- What it takes for small and growing businesses to transition to Net Zero
- Ministry seeks GWEC’s support for realisation of 2050 net zero target
- India needs $17.77 trillion to meet long term net-zero goals: Report
- India's policy challenges to hinder net-zero progress, putting onus on private cos: Moody's
- The Government's absurd commitment to Net Zero is impoverishing the nation
Vietnam needs extra 368 billion USD to achieve net zero emissions have 236 words, post on vir.com.vn at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.