Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam Airlines' Flight VN384 on its way from Hanoi to Haneda (Japan) on August 8 had to return to the departing airport after more than 1 hour and 45 minutes to provide urgent care for a Japanese boy who had a health problem.
The 10-year-old boy, among the 145 passengers on board, suffered a nosebleed. The flight attendant team immediately provided emergency assistance to him on the plane. However, due to the passenger’s non-stop bleeding, the crew decided to return the plane to Noi Bai International Airport to seek medical support .
The passenger, who was with his mother and sister, was then brought to a hospital in Hanoi. His condition has become stable.
Due to the return, Flight VN384 was 275 minutes late. The passengers have received support from Vietnam Airlines in different ways. All of them showed support to the crew's response to the situation.
Chief flight attendant Doan Thi Kim Tho underlined that for Vietnam Airlines , in all cases, the safety of passengers is always the top priority. Recognising that the condition of the boy, who was bleeding continuously while there was no doctor on the flight, was unsafe for the 5-hour journey, the crew quickly decided to return to Noi Bai to ensure that he receives timely emergency aid , she said./.
- London-Bound American Airlines Flight Returned To MIA After Couple Refused To Wear Masks
- Vietnam Airlines helps carry needy workers home for Tet
- Vietnam Airlines resumes scheduled flights to Europe
- Vietnam Airlines launches first London-Hanoi flight after COVID-19 hiatus
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to UK, France, Germany, Russia
- Vietnam Airlines resumes commercial flights to France
- Vietnam Airlines’ first flights between VN, Europe land in Noi Bai Airport
- Vietnam Airlines resumes regular flights to Europe from Jan 24, to Russia from Jan 29
- Vietnam Airlines resumes regular flights to Europe, Russia
- Covid-19 Can Spread On Long Airline Flights, Per Two New Studies
- Vietnam Airlines resumes regular flights to Europe
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to Europe
Vietnam Airlines flight returns to save ill passenger have 333 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.