Lasting through August 13, the annual expo is featuring 400 booths run by around 350 businesses from 18 nations and territories.
On display are the sector’s products, machinery, equipment, and packaging-processing technologies.
Deputy Director General Nguyen Van Nga of the Ministry of Industry and Trade's Agency for Southern Region said taking place annually in Hanoi and HCM City, the event aims to help domestic firms expand businesses and markets and boost exports and foreign companies seek distributors in Vietnam.
Ly Kim Chi, head of the municipal Food and Food Stuff Association, said this year's edition boasts many interesting activities for visitors and networking events for the business community.
- Bilateral ties, Armenia’s participation at Dubai Expo 2020, Masdar City: UAE Ambassador’s interview to ARMENPRESS
- Now is the time to discover Asia's most thrilling city, 200 years on
- Hull Street Food Nights 2019 opens tonight: Essential times and food
- 5 underrated Russian cities
- Mass Media in Belarus expo kicks off in Minsk
- Over 50 exhibitors to participate in Mass Media in Belarus expo
- Organizers of EXPO-2020 in Dubai are going to break record
- Coventry pub re-opens after £200,000 makeover
- Record shop owners to open new Northern Quarter bar and restaurant
- Global giant opens its first local store in Plymouth
- Lion Yard shopping centre WILL get massive new revamp
- Belarusian truck maker BelAZ resumes deliveries to Chile
VietFood & Beverage – ProPack expo opens in HCM City have 213 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.