Addressing the inaugural ceremony, Vice President of Venezuela’s National Assembly Iris Varela Rangel expressed her delight at the growing partnership between the two countries.
She underlined that the establishment of the group is significant to the strengthening of partnership between the two N.A.s, contributing to promoting the friendship and cooperation between the two countries as well as mutual understanding between their people.
President of the Venezuela-Vietnam Friendship Parliamentarians' Group Saul Ortega Campos affirmed that the group aims to expand and deepen the two nations’ traditional solidarity, friendship and comprehensive cooperation and foster the collaboration between the two legislatures and parliamentarians of both countries.
He pledged to actively organize activities to strengthen the friendship with Vietnam, especially those to celebrate the 33th anniversary of the diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Venezuela and the 15th anniversary of bilateral comprehensive partnership.
Meanwhile, Vietnamese Ambassador Le Viet Duyen underlined that the group will contribute to promoting the bilateral friendship and lift the Vietnam-Venezuela ties to a new height.
He reaffirmed the Vietnamese Government's consistent policy of supporting Venezuela in the struggle to protect the country's independence and sovereignty as well as peace, happiness and prosperity of the people.
- Preferred Hotel Group debuts in four new Asia Pacific markets
- NA Vice Chairman welcomes Ukrainian parliamentarians
- RoK parliamentarians welcomed in Hanoi
- Vietnam, Bulgaria boost justice cooperation
- PM appreciates Japan’s 26-year ODA provision to Vietnam
- Vietnam, Japan look to make intensive strategic partnership more practical
- Forbes Vietnam announces top 50 firms
- HCM City leader receives Japanese parliamentarians
- Party official: CPV-LDP cooperation crucial to Vietnam-Japan ties
- Hanoi talk updates situation in Venezuela after presidential election
- President attends ceremony marking 45 years of Vietnam-Japan ties
- Vietnam promotes friendship ties with Nauru
Venezuela-Vietnam Friendship Parliamentarians’ Group debuts have 280 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.