The Tax Department of HCMC also issued notices of land-use fees and registration fees for four companies to pay to the State budget. Binh Minh Investment and Trading Company Limited paid VND145.7 billion, and Viet Star Real Estate Investment Company Limited paid VND588.5 billion, or a 20 percent deposit. However, after that, they sent written requests to stop and terminate the purchase contract of the auctioned land.
Sheen Mega Joint Stock Company paid a deposit of VND203.7 billion and was forced to deduct money from its bank account because its outstanding amount was VND3.79 trillion; the Dream Republic Joint Stock Company paid a deposit of VND115.6 billion and was forced to deduct money from its bank account because it owed nearly VND3.8 trillion.
However, it has been more than 180 days, but these two companies still have not paid to the State budget, so they breached the purchase contract of auctioned assets and will have to lose the paid deposit.
Based on the above developments and the legal provisions on auctions, the Department of Natural Resources and Environment of HCMC proposed the People’s Committee of HCMC eliminate the recognition decisions of the auction-winning results of all four companies, Dream Republic, Sheen Mega, Binh Minh, and Viet Star.
For the amount of more than VND1.05 trillion that four companies deposited 20 percent and tax arrears collected by coercive measures, it is recommended to assign the Department of Finance of HCMC and the Department of Taxation of HCMC to consider and handle according to legal regulations on State budget revenue and expenditure.
By Han Ni – Translated by Bao Nghi
- Locals unhappy government inspectors' report on Thu Thiem violations ignores them
- Uttar Pradesh takes steps to increase land availability for industrial development
- A list of people and things Donald Trump tried to get canceled before he railed against 'cancel culture'
- OVERNIGHT ENERGY: Court orders Dakota Access Pipeline to shut down | Energy companies cancel Atlantic Coast Pipeline | House rejects Trump cuts, proposes boost for environmental agencies
- Energy companies cancel Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- The city of tomorrow in Saigon
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 30
- East Ho Chi Minh City entices new investors
- HCMC to complete 32 key transport projects in 2020
- Experience the melody of space at The Opera Residence
- Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder III now being targeted for December 19
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 7
Thu Thiem land auction results proposed to be canceled have 436 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.