Situated in a prime location in Haiphong’s central business district along Dien Bien Phu Street, the Wink Hotel Haiphong Centre will appeal to young-at-heart business and leisure travellers. It has excellent access to local government offices, Cat Bi International Airport, Dinh Vu Port, the surrounding economic zones, and Haiphong’s various attractions.
The Wink Hotel Haiphong Centre comprises 203 Wink hotel rooms and 77 Wink suites within a stunningly designed 22-story tower of approximately 16,000sq.m.
Following the sustainable, modern design of the Wink Hotels brand, the Wink Hotel Haiphong Centre will include an interactive lobby including a Wink Space, Wink Bar, and a Grab & Go area on the first floor, a co-working space on the second floor, a gym and laundromat on the third floor, and swimming pool and rooftop bar on the 22 nd floor. Hotel rooms are located from levels 4 to 20 with a total of 280 hotel rooms and serviced apartments.
“When building the brand strategy for Wink hotels, we had the ambition to create a brand reflecting the spirit of Vietnam and a revolution in the hospitality industry. We focus on the new generation of business travellers and tourists who want to enjoy convenient facilities for long business trips or remote working, young tech-savvy travellers, and aspirational tourists who want to have fun and enjoy the local cuisine as well as various local cultural activities,” said Peter Ryder, chairman of Wink Hotels and CEO of Indochina Capital, during the ceremony.
|“Haiphong still lacks high-class accommodation facilities to meet the higher expectations of business travellers and tourists. When completed, Wink Hotel Haiphong Centre will contribute to elevating the quality of hospitality and tourism in the city,” said Keisuke Koshijima .|
Keisuke Koshijima, representative director and executive vice president of Kajima Corporation, shared his opinions on the potential of Haiphong’s hospitality market.
“Haiphong is one of the few localities across the country where all five types of transportation on sea, river, road, railway, and air routes efficiently converge. Besides its strengths in culture and history, Haiphong has a great advantage in sea and island tourism. However, the city still lacks high-class accommodation facilities to meet the higher expectations of business travellers and tourists. When completed, the Wink Hotel Haiphong Centre will contribute to elevating the quality of hospitality and tourism in the city,” said Keisuke.
Indochina Kajima Development is a joint venture between the leading real estate developer Indochina Capital and one of Japan’s largest general contractors and overseas real estate developers, Kajima Corporation.
Indochina Kajima has announced a pipeline of 20 hotels to open within the next five to seven years. Wink Hotel Saigon Centre opened in 2021, and two Wink Hotels in Danang are about to complete construction and start operation in the last quarter of this and next year, respectively.
Along with that, the construction of Wink Hotel Can Tho and Wink Hotel Tuy Hoa is well progressing, targeting to commence operations in the first quarter of 2024. After Wink Hotel Haiphong Centre officially broke ground, Hanoi, Binh Duong, and Vung Tau will be the next destinations for Wink developments, followed by second properties in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
By Nguyen Huong
- The best affordable hotels, B&Bs and hostels in Ireland
- Kabul hotel attack: guests 'sprayed with bullets as they ran'
- Now they can REALLY celebrate! U.S women's soccer team wins its FOURTH World Cup by beating Holland, 2-0, after Megan Rapinoe broke a scoreless tie on a penalty kick in the 61st minute and Rose LaVelle sealed the victory with a goal in the 69th
- Lewis Hamilton opens up on battles with ‘darker side’ en route to his sixth Formula One world title
- Mahim building tilts due to Metro work; 25 families living in Laxmi Niwas moved into a hotel as a temporary measure
- Southwest Airlines flight is diverted because a COFFEE machine broke
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s baby nicknamed Clive after their secret stays at Cliveden House where staff joke tot was conceived
- ‘I Know What
- Here's how Mumbai hero Rustom ‘Rusty’ Palia averted major plane tragedy
- Beloved San Francisco mural of Robin Williams will disappear this week
- FMIA Week 10: Playoffs For Steelers? It’s a Whole New World in Pittsburgh
- Racing! Catching up on CHRB business
The sixth Wink Hotels broke ground in Haiphong have 696 words, post on vir.com.vn at August 19, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.