The two men had been arrested for two months.
The Investigating Court of Palma, Majorca, Spain, has returned passports to two Vietnamese men who were accused of raping a minor on the island at the end of June.
The court, which is investigating the alleged rape of a 17-year-old girl in a hotel in Andratx, decided on August 3 to return their passports and they have already returned to their country originally, according to Spanish Ultima Hora.
The two men, one 37-year-old and one 42 and were famous, were released without bail but their passports were confiscated after they were arrested. Both took advantage of their right not to testify before the magistrate.
According to Spanish media, the two defendants and the girl on June 25 struck up a conversation, drank together, and ended up on the beach where they began to get intimate. Sexual assaults were reported to have taken place at a hotel in Sant Elm where the men stayed.
The girl told the agents that the two men, after forcing her to have sex, forced her to take a shower to eliminate any bodily fluid on her body. The girl, of British nationality, left the Island with her family left the island on June 28.
|Civil Guard patrol.|
- Fake: Modi government has not removed nationality claim from Indian passports
- Judge's Decision in Assange Case 'Casts a Shadow Over Investigative Journalism', Critics Warn
- Epstein's Upper East Side townhouse - where he hosted Prince Andrew and raped dozens of minors - is reduced from $88M to $65M
- A Retired Judge Accused Of Abusing A Teen Decades Ago Won't Face Discipline From The Court System
- Accused Embassy Serial Rapist Lured Woman From U.S. to Mexico, Feds Say
- Joe Biden Will Nominate Judge Merrick Garland As The Next Attorney General
- Chef, 27, who stabbed fellow diner with a steak knife after accusing him of ‘staring at his girlfriend’ is jailed
- Chef, 27, who 'saw red' and stabbed fellow diner in neck with steak knife after accusing him of 'staring at his girlfriend' is jailed for nearly four years
- Jimmy Lai: Hong Kong tycoon and democracy campaigner returns to jail after bail revoked
- Pass the popcorn, this year's a blockbuster! From Top Gun 2 to the return of The King, BRIAN VINER takes a look at the movies to savour in 2021
- Weinstein's lawyers try to get him released on bond after spending his first day as a convicted rapist in a Manhattan hospital due to chest pains - as some accusers claim he's a 'good actor' and faking it to avoid jail
- WikiLeaks founder could walk free TODAY: Julian Assange arrives at court to hear if he will be bailed while US officials appeal UK judge's extradition ban
Spanish judge returns passport to Vietnamese accused of raping adolescent have 440 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.