Shinhan Life Vietnam provided this support for 10 pediatric patients being treated at the Clinical Hematology Department, Ho Chi Minh City Children's Hospital in Binh Chanh District. The financial contribution follows the company's first donation of VND100 million granted this April to the hospital, to join hands with families to light up hope for a bright future for unfortunate children suffering from blood cancer.
Shinhan Life Vietnam hands out VND200 million for 10 pediatric patients
At the event, Shinhan Life Vietnam also handed out more than 100 gifts to the medical staff and pediatric patients at the Department of Clinical Hematology in celebration of the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival.
Mr. Lee Euichul, General Director of Shinhan Life Vietnam, stated, “With the slogan “Bring wonders to life”, activities to enhance social responsibility and community sharing is always one of Shinhan Life’s top priorities. We will always strive for a peaceful Vietnam, with the desire to provide the Vietnamese people, particularly children, the necessary protection, and to create favorable conditions for them to live happily and pursue their dreams with peace of mind. We hope that the sponsorship of Shinhan Life Vietnam will contribute to helping the children and their families become stronger in their journey to fight blood cancer."
According to hospital information, the pediatric patients who received funding from Shinhan Life Vietnam at the end of April 2022 are all being treated on track and steadily improving their health. The timely assistance has helped to share these families’ financial burdens and is a source of encouragement for the youngsters to overcome obstacles and conquer cancer.
Mr. Lee Euichul, General Director of Shinhan Life Vietnam, presents gifts for pediatric patients
In parallel with the CSR program, Shinhan Life Vietnam continues to donate more than 50,000 "Shinhan – An Binh" insurance policies to other blood cancer patients. In the "Shinhan – An Binh" insurance policy program, launched in the beginning of 2022, thousands of families across Vietnam have so far received the product, free of charge, to help their children get protected just via online simple registration.
Besides business activities, Shinhan Life always focuses on community activities with the desire to share some of the difficulties that many Vietnamese families are facing, especially programs that focus on children – the nation's future.
|Shinhan Life Insurance Vietnam Limited Liability Company has an initial charter capital of VND2,320 billion, is a life insurance company with 100 percent investment capital from Shinhan Life Insurance Corporation, the Republic of Korea. Officially operating insurance business in the Vietnamese market from January 2022, Shinhan Life provides life insurance, health insurance and financial investment services.|
- Creating a game plan to manage a tough blood cancer
- A blood cancer diagnosis brought me true happiness
- Hanwha Life Vietnam funds Pediatric - Obstetric Clinic in Dak Lak
- Researchers Identify Potential Formula for Blood Cancer Vaccine
- Charity run to bring hope to children with cancer and heart diseases
- Vietnamese cancer patient named Miss Inspiration at university beauty pageant
- Cinderella actress beat bowel cancer to have baby despite gruelling treatment
- Mum reveals devastating moment life changed for baby Jack
- Recovered: MIA Army pilot who crashed during Vietnam War
- Youngster donates 1,200 blood units at Red Sunday blood donation festival
- CapitaLand Vietnam and Surbana Jurong sign MOU to collaborate and develop sustainable and smart city solutions
- CapitaLand Vietnam and Surbana Jurong signs MOU to collaborate and develop sustainable and smart city solutions
Shinhan Life Vietnam continues to support children with blood cancer have 556 words, post on ven.vn at August 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.