At the hybrid event, he also urged keeping a closer watch on the situation, intensifying preventive and grassroots health care and vaccination, and enhancing disciplines; adding that greater efforts are needed to step up production and business, and public investment disbursement.
Unnecessary spendings must be cut and the administration done concertedly and smoothly, the leader emphasized.
Chinh pointed out uncertainties in the first seven months of this year, including unprecedented ones, such as the conflict in Ukraine, soaring oil and gas prices, inflation in many countries, and epidemics.
Meanwhile, the domestic economy has shown limited resilience to external shocks, he noted.
Apart from achievements, problems still remain such as inflation pressure and risk, price fluctuations and low public investment disbursement, he said, adding that some socio-economic recovery and development targets have yet to meet expectations.
The participants are scheduled to look into the country's socio-economic development in July and the first seven months of this year, the implementation of the Government's resolution on socio-economic recovery and development, COVID-19 prevention and control, the disbursement of public investments, and the implementation of the three national target programs that cover socio-economic development in ethnic-inhabited and mountainous areas, sustainable poverty reduction, and new-style rural area building.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison defends government’s response to bushfires
- Odisha wants to conduct socio-economic caste enumeration with census
- Mass mobilisation contributes to socio-economic development
- PM attends meeting of Socio-Economic Sub-Committee with nine Northern mountainous provinces
- Prime Minister welcomes Secretary-General of Japan’s ruling party
- Prime Minister receives Lao NA Chairwoman
- Australian Prime Minister admits mistakes in bushfire crisis amid mounting criticism
- Iraqi Prime Minister Submits Resignation to Parliament - Reports
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison grilled on climate change in aftermath of devastating bushfires
- Trump for Boris: President Tips Johnson for U.K. Prime Minister Before Dinner With Theresa May
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc's first day in office
- Where Is Chequers? Trump to Meet U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May at Her Country House
Prime Minister chairs government meeting on socio-economic situation have 322 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.