At the Government's monthly meeting held in Hanoi, the Ministry of Finance reported that nearly 186.85 trillion VND (7.98 billion USD) of investment capital sourced from the state budget had been disbursed as of July 31, equivalent to 34.47% of this year's target, down slightly from the same period last year.
Some central agencies and 11 provincial-level localities recorded a disbursement rate of over 50%. Meanwhile, 41 of the 51 ministries and central agencies, and 18 of the 63 localities, saw a rate below the nationwide average of 34.47%.
PM Chinh said the disbursement of public investment is a difficult task, so it has been continually prioritized by the Government.
Over the last five years, the seven-month disbursement rate often stood at around 35 – 40%. It was relatively high in 2020 and 2021. But this year, apart from medium-term investment capital, funding for the socio-economic recovery and development program also needs to be disbursed.
Therefore, strong determination, efforts, and actions are required, he stressed.
He demanded ministers, heads of sectors, and chairpersons of provincial-level People's Committees to promote their role and sense of responsibility towards the work.
The PM assigned duties to ministries, sectors and localities, noting that after the meeting, the Government will issue a resolution on boosting the disbursement, as well as the national target programs on poverty reduction, new-style countryside building, and socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas.
- Will PM Modi and Shehbaz Sharif Meet on SCO Sidelines in Samarkand?
- 'This union built your party!' Labour's Yvette Cooper tongue-tied over strike action
- Scott Morrison intervenes to prevent staff relocating to Deputy PM's department
- PM hails 'nari shakti' in I-Day speech, faces Opposition questions
- Vietnam's economy recovers strongly amid global instability: ADB
- There may be opportunity to make money but this is going to be a challenging year: Anand Tandon
- Dying mum given six months to live 'can't make memories' due to massive energy bills
- Cutting UK taxes now would be a mistake, says IMF
- Why is the Biden administration working against programs that support kids?
- “Where’s this money going?” Millions donated after Uvalde shooting still haven’t reached victims and families
- Editor Daily Rundown: Biden Sells Off America’s Emergency Oil Reserves To Communist China
- 'Anarchy in the streets' this autumn as ten percent inflation leaves UK on brink of chaos
PM demands stronger action to disburse public funds have 372 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.