Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh chaired the third meeting of the National Committee on Digital Transformation on August 8 to assess digital transformation pace in the first six months of 2022 and outline tasks for the time ahead.
The meeting was held in an online format linking the Government Office with People's Committees of provinces and centrally-run cities across the country.
PM Chinh, who heads the committee, reiterated that digital transformation is an inevitable trend, an objective requirement and a must-do task in national development.
He noted that during the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, digital transformation has become an urgent need in order to effectively prevent and control and pandemic while maintaining and promoting socio-economic development.
The government leader affirmed that digital transformation is a big policy of the Party and State, which must be implemented regularly and continuously in a fast and effective manner.
During the meeting, a report on digital transformation index rankings for ministries and provinces in 2021 will be released./.
- DNC chair Donna Brazile passed a debate question to Hillary Clinton's campaign in March, evidence suggests
- National Association Of Black Journalists Calls Out CNN For Lack Of Black Representation
- Bercow scuppers PM’s hopes of a third ‘meaningful vote’
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on December 9, 2018
- Full transcript: "Face the Nation" on December 30, 2018
- Bernie Sanders Is Quietly Building a Digital Media Empire
- Indian PM Modi's reputation as a strong leader put to the test
- Here's why the 1922 Committee is so critical to Theresa May's future as PM
- May vows she WILL quit as PM
- Sister Joel Read, who shaped Milwaukee's Alverno College and was among nation's top college innovators, dies at 91
- DNC chair Tom Perez faces blowback over convention city pick — no matter where he goes
- Top Republicans Call On Schiff To Resign As Chair Of House Intelligence Committee
PM chairs third session of national committee on digital transformation have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.