The event saw the attendance of Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee Nguyen Van Nen.
Over the past years, the government and people of Ho Chi Minh City, together with the whole nation, have been standing side by side with officers, soldiers and local people at sea, on islands and in border areas.
The support demonstrated the deep sentiment of the city's Party Committee, government, and people toward the national sea, islands and border, contributing to firmly safeguarding national sovereignty and improving the quality of the material and spiritual life for residents at sea, on islands and in border areas.
At the event, agencies of the Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee contributed VND 450 million in total.
On the same day, the Office of the National Assembly deputies in HCM City, the city's People's Council and People's Committee mobilized VND 84 million for the Fund "For the national sea and islands – For the Fatherland front-line."
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- 'It's our territory': What's at stake in the South China Sea ruling
- The Homeless Fund: Dress like Alexa Chung or bag a Caribbean retreat in our second charity auction
- Lawmakers using leadership PACs as 'slush funds' to live lavish lifestyles: report
- What will the Earth be like in 500 years?
- Anonymous $500,000 donation completes funding for Southland Charity Hospital construction
- As India Collaborates With Japan on Islands, It Looks to Check China
- ASEAN Ministers examine community building efforts, East Sea issue
- Xi launches US$233mil biodiversity fund
- Direct-to-consumer brands on funding high since 2020
- Promoting the value of Ho Chi Minh Trail at sea in safeguarding national sovereignty over sea and islands
- Overseas Vietnamese, int’l friends make great contributions to Vietnam’s vaccine coverage goal
- Kangaroo Island timber set for incineration to be used for homes after funding lifeline
Over VND 500 million contributed to “For national sea and islands – For Fatherland front-line” Fund have 299 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 9, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.