A drawing contest titled Travel with Muong Thanh – Dream Vacation is the opening programme for a series of activities commemorating the 30th anniversary of the founding of Muong Thanh Group.
The competition encouraged the youngsters to engage in additional activities with the goal of learning while playing. It helped them develop their creativity while forming personalities and developing sentiments for the wonders and beauties of their surroundings and encouraging them to appreciate Vietnam more via each location where a Muong Thanh hotel welcomes them.
Hundreds of kids, aged 6 to 15 nationally, participated in the event, and the organisers received more than 1,000 submissions from around the nation. Cities and provinces such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Danang, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, and Bac Kan were all represented. The children’s joy and dedication to the event is mirrored in their paintings, which are rich in concepts, design, and painting materials and are highly detailed and exhaustive.
|The judging committee is meticulous in its evaluation of contest entries|
The works of art with a variety of themes were created by the children’s boundless imagination. Each tells a different story, such as a Muong Thanh Hotel on the Moon, a Muong Thanh Hotel under the Ocean, and a Muong Thanh Hotel in Wonderland.
This demonstrates the children’s meticulous, precise, and enthusiastic effort, as well as their parents’ interest in the contest. Despite the presence of a few children who made minor mistakes with the competition’s regulations, the majority of the drawings adhered to the guidelines established by the Organising Committee.
Through the statements of children connected to each picture, parents are given the chance to better understand their desire for a holiday in a location where the child’s joyful youth and family values are reflected.
|An example of a contestant’s artwork for the Travel with Muong Thanh – Dream Vacation competition|
This is also a chance to gain a more complete understanding of the Muong Thanh hospitality system via the children’s pure, pristine, and straightforward viewpoint. This is the message that the Muong Thanh Hotel Group wants to send via the contest, recognising and addressing the demands of several consumer groups and guests staying at Muong Thanh Hotels.
From August 2-10, the judges will continue to choose the winner, and the audience will vote. (Audience voting will end at midnight on August 10).
In 2022, Muong Thanh Group completed its 30-year journey – a significant milestone in the establishment and growth of the group.
By Quynh Trang
- Four-star St. Lucia resort promises a dream vacation
- Friday's Best Deals: Nintendo Labo, Harry Potter Coding Kit, Italian Vacation, and More
- PX: Yvette Simpson's Children's Hospital lesson
- A group of children rode out Irma in a classroom. Here are their stories.
- The write stuff: Young essay contest entrants show their love for Lady Liberty
- Will Pakutka drops more than 20 pounds to win Daily News sports department's Biggest Newser contest
- CHASING THE DREAM. Evgeniya Kim survived immigration nightmare to become star at Hunter college
- She helps others follow dreams
- Group honors NYPD's Finest Haitian Americans in law enforcement
- Eva Moskowitz has special access to Schools Chancellor Klein - and support others can only dream of
- KILLED CHASING DREAM. Beloved L.I. mom dies on Kilimanjaro
- Tulsa experiment: Can investing in children early reverse poverty cycle?
Muong Thanh Group's Dream Vacation drawing contest for children have 540 words, post on vir.com.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.