The activity was to mark the 75th anniversary of Wounded and Fallen Soldiers’ Day (July 27, 1947 – 2022) and the 61st anniversary of Vietnam's Agent Orange/dioxin (AO) Day (August 10).
Speaking at the event, Director of Military Hospital 120 Senior Colonel Phan Hong Phuc showed deep gratitude to war veterans, heroic Vietnamese mothers, and national contributors. He also expressed sympathy for the pain of AO/dioxin victims and their families and emphasized the hospital's responsibility for taking care of the victims.
President of the provincial Association for AO/dioxin Victims Duong Thi Le thanked the Party and Board of Directors of Military Hospital 120 for providing free health checkup for AO/dioxin victims in the province. She expected that the hospital will regularly hold such an activity to ease pain of AO/dioxin victims.
As reported, the cost of medical activities (health examination, ultrasound, X-ray, and medicines) and gifts is worth VND 42 million taken from the unit's fund.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Central Military Hospital 108 provides health check-ups for Hanoians
- Military hospitals conduct meaningful activities for national contributors
- What is adenovirus? New Jersey virus outbreak kills 6 children at health center
- Birthday Honours 2018: Health workers honoured in NHS 70th year
- Seniors decry age bias, say they feel devalued when interacting with health care providers
- Le Huu Trac National Burn Hospital cares for policy beneficiaries
- One Covid-19 positive case detected among flood victims in Baling
- All districts must stand ready to reopen COVID-19 hospitals: Ho Chi Minh City health department
- War on NHS 'waste and wokery' begins: Up to 8,000 health service jobs to be axed over next two years in clampdown on bureaucrats
- HIV Positive Patients In Haryana To Get Free Health Facilities Like Lab And Radiological Tests
- Long Covid signs: The mental health issues cited after coronavirus - study findings
- ManipalCigna Launches Cashless OPD Coverage: Annual Checkup, Doctor Consultation, Key Benefits
Military Hospital 120 provides health checkup for AO victims have 300 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 30, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.