Dam stressed that university autonomy is a very long innovation journey with many hardships and difficulties still ahead. However, the reality has proven that higher education results have had more positive changes.
The first principle is autonomy, not freedom. It is imperative to comply with the law associated with universities' responsibilities. Autonomy and university responsibilities have to go hand in hand, according to the Deputy PM.
The Deputy PM also emphasized that one of the missions of a university is not only to disseminate and teach knowledge, but also to create knowledge.
Therefore, he asked educational institutions to fundamentally innovate in scientific research, and create breakthroughs to promote innovation.
Speaking at the conference, leaders of universities all confirmed that university autonomy has brought encouraging results to the higher education system in general and public higher education institutions in particular.
Highlighting the “key” to success when implementing autonomy, Assoc. Prof., Dr. Bui Anh Tuan, Rector of the Foreign Trade University, said that educational institutions need to have the right and appropriate awareness of the role of university autonomy for the development of higher education in the new context.
- Playing Roles: A Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Retrospective
- Dual Universe isn't out yet but that hasn't stopped players from building a McDonalds
- Ohio State University Introducing Cutting-Edge Esports Program
- Solo's Big Star Wars Cameo Is The Best Use Of Its Animated Universe
- Evil Geniuses CEO Alex Garfield on managing and marketing a fledgling eSports dynasty
- Talk Of The Terrace: Football Manager Interview
- Every movie coming up in DC’s cinematic universe
- Playing Roles: A Heroes of Might and Magic Retrospective
- How to choose the right graphics card model
- How RimWorld’s Code Defines Strict Gender Roles
- The RPG Scrollbars: Universes Built For Sharing
- Utopia Is The First Major Expansion For Stellaris
Major universities should be role model in management: Deputy PM have 293 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.