Mr. Huynh Thanh Khiet said that the implementation of a project takes more than one year and goes through many steps if investors follow the right process as per the present regulations. Therefore, Ho Chi Minh City petitioned for a simple process by shortening the implementation time for investment procedures of social housing projects.
By Van Minh – Translated by Anh Quan
- HCM City plagued by serious shortage of social housing
- The dream of social housing is being chiselled away to nothing
- Auckland social housing developers say building will stop because of government funding vacuum
- David Cameron promises to double free childcare and revive right to buy
- The radical model fighting the housing crisis: property prices based on income
- Bedroom tax will be costly disaster, says housing chief
- Could community land trusts offer a solution to the UK's housing crisis?
- Right-to-buy deal backed by only 55% of housing associations
- Tories deny right-to-buy housing election pledge is unaffordable
- Labour aims to be tenants' champion but cheaper housing will take time
- Home loan comparison: Compare home loan from top banks in India
- Documents required for home loan: Home loan documents list for salaried, self-employed and NRI applicants
Low-income earners hardly access loans for buying social houses have 740 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.