Kredivo, one of the most valuable fintech unicorn in Southeast Asia, has been established in Vietnam since August 2021 through the partnership with VietCredit JSC. Sendo is one of the leading e-commerce platforms of Vietnam, serving millions of customers and sellers in Vietnam every month. This partnership takes Kredivo to the next level in its business journey in Vietnam.
With the simplicity of just 2-clicks, Sendo's customers will be able to seamlessly checkout via Kredivo while allowing these customers to repay in 30 days at 0% or over 3, 6 and 12 months. During the registration process, customers can sign up through the mobile application, and get approval by VietCredit for a credit limit of up to 25 million VND in nearly real-time.
Krishnadas, SVP Business Development of Kredivo, said, "Kredivo aims at solving customers’ needs to access fast and affordable credit, while also supporting merchants in driving higher Gross Merchandise Value. We are delighted to partner with Sendo, one of the leading ecommerce sites in Vietnam."
Ho Minh Tam, CEO of VietCredit Finance JSC, said, "BNPL is becoming a popular purchase method in Southeast Asia. For the domestic market, the low credit card ownership rate will open up many opportunities for VietCredit when participating in this market. VietCredit and Kredivo have strategically partnered with e-commerce platform Sendo to provide financing solutions for the customers, helping them to manage their personal finances when shopping online, and contributing to the development of the domestic e-commerce ecosystem. This is one of the strategies VietCredit has deployed to bring Vietnamese consumers closer to an innovative financial trend, and optimizing the digital financial experience for customers in a seamless way; thereby enhancing VietCredit’s competitive advantage in the market."
Nguyen Hoang Long, Marketplace Director of Sendo, said, "We are delighted to shake hands with a regional pioneer in Southeast Asia's digital payment industry like Kredivo, as well as VietCredit, in order to offer millions of Vietnamese customers and merchants a convenient and affordable choice of payment method."
- StanChart targets buy now, pay later services through FinTech tie-up
- This Week In Credit Card News: Why Card Issuers Offer Crypto Rewards; Buy Now Pay Later Platforms May Get Regulated
- Standard Chartered to offer pay-later feature with Kredivo
- StanChart to offer pay-later feature with Kredivo
- Festive shopping: Should you use credit cards or buy now pay later schemes?
- Visa, Mastercard hop on for 'Buy Now Pay Later' ride, plan launch in India by end of FY22
- BNPL: All you need to know about ‘Buy Now Pay Later’
- Klarna's billionaire boss responds to 'buy now, pay later' criticism
- Buy now, pay later firm Klarna to offer 'pay now' option
- Growing Champions: The next pedestal of the payments war: Buy now, pay later
- Buy now pay later customers face waiting over a YEAR for same protection as credit cards and loans
- Australia's central bank tells 'buy now, pay later' firms to drop surcharge ban
Kredivo and VietCredit provide “Buy Now Pay Later” service on Sendo have 481 words, post on ven.vn at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.