General Lich's participation in the conference, at the invitation of the Russian Ministry of Defense, is a confirmation of Vietnam's active, proactive and highly responsible role towards resolving regional and global issues and manifests Vietnam's standpoint on security and development issues of common concern in the region and the world as a whole.
As planned, on the sidelines of the event, the Vietnamese Defense Minister will meet with his Russian counterpart Sergey Shoygu, during which the two sides will continue discussing and mapping out new contents and measures to expand bilateral defense cooperation, contributing to cementing the two militaries' friendship and cooperation in line with the Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership.
Reported by Thu Trang
Translated by Mai Huong
- N.K official not to attend security conference in Munich: Seoul official
- Pakistan shares measures taken to further strengthen nuclear security
- Vietnamese NA leader meets her counterparts on sidelines of AIPA 40
- What can we expect from this year's Munich Security Conference?
- AMOTEKUN: Constitutional, legal, security issues involved
- Moscow riot cops drag away protesters as 50,000 strong crowd demand fair Russian elections outside Vladimir Putin’s offices
- Vietnamese people in France share Tet joy
- Burial: Grant Nnamdi Kanu presidential pardon, attend parents’ burial group begs Buhari
- Second foreign delegation to visit Jammu and Kashmir this week.
- Over 1,000 Japanese delegates visit central Vietnam for economic, cultural, tourism exchange
- Military Talks to End Libya Fighting Underway
- World’s most premier rice conference opens in Hanoi
High-ranking Vietnamese military delegation attends Moscow Conference on Int’l Security have 238 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.