Mr. Vu Van Thang, General Manager for Herbalife Vietnam and Cambodia said: "We're proud and happy to see the continued expansion of the Casa Herbalife Vietnam Program , which is aligned with our long-term corporate social responsibility agenda and Herbalife Nutrition Foundation's mission to help needy communities around the globe. Following this launch, we will work closely with the Viet Tri Orphans and Disabled Children Protection Center to help the children under this shelter to access nutritious meals on a daily basis and adopt active lives to grow healthily and reach their full potential."
Ms. Nguyen Thi Nghia, President of Viet Tri Orphans and Disabled Children Protection Center said: "We're impressed with the valuable support that the Casa Herbalife Vietnam Program has brought to disadvantaged children in Vietnam over the past several years . Therefore , we're very delighted that this meaningful program has been introduced to Viet Tri Orphans and Disabled Children Protection Center. This is the first time we have received such comprehensive support and I believe the food subsidy as well as the care from the donors will help bring in lots of wonderful changes to our children, both physically and spiritually".
Launched in 2013, the Casa Herbalife Vietnam Program has helped around 1,000 needy children to have access to healthy nutrition on a daily basis with total grants of over VND 14 billion since then. In 2021, Herbalife Vietnam also introduced the Nutrition For Zero Hunger (NFZG) Star Program to its Casa Herbalife Vietnam centers to help these children have better knowledge of healthy food and to build routines of regular exercise.
- Australia's Secret History as a White Utopia
- Ryback discusses his messy departure from WWE
- Defying expectations, people with autism are participating and excelling in sports
- FIT right in: Magic energized by local youth draft combine
- NBA trailblazer Jason Collins is now hustling for Hillary Clinton
- MMQB: Raiders to Vegas, replay protocols on the table at NFL owners meetings
- The Latest: Utah senator describes his friendship with Ali
- MMQB: The big baseball brain behind the Browns rebuild
- An NFL Viewpoint on College Players Skipping Bowl Games
- The Latest: White House adviser reads letter from Obama
- The Latest: Wife say Ali wanted life to be teachable moment
- The Latest: Billy Crystal jokes lighten mood at Ali memorial
Herbalife Vietnam Brings Good Nutrition to Needy Children have 376 words, post on ven.vn at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.