The Hanoi-Vientiane cooperation has constantly been improved in all spheres via a growing number of development projects between the two.
Hanoi has been giving priority to fostering solidarity and friendship with Laos' provinces/cities, especially Vientiane, and aims to take bilateral relations to a new height.
|Overview of the meeting. Photos: Pham Hung|
"Hanoi considers its partnership with Vientiane a major part in the foreign affairs policy."
Former Secretary of Hanoi Party Committee Pham Quang Nghi gave the remarks during a meeting with Secretary of the Vientiane Party Committee Anouphap Tounalom on August 11.
Tounalom is leading Vientiane's high-ranking delegation in a visit to Hanoi from August 9 – 14.
According to Nghi, based on the close ties between Vietnam and Laos, the Hanoi-Vientiane cooperation has constantly been improved in all spheres via a growing number of development projects between the two.
Nghi applauded the efforts from both Parties, Governments of the two capitals in expanding the cooperation to new fields, saying such a move would contribute substantially to the development of both Hanoi and Vientiane.
|Delegates at the meeting.|
He called for greater commitments from both cities to further contribute to Vietnam-Laos relations in the future.
Vientiane's Party chief Anouphap Tounalom expressed his thanks for the affection of the former Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee to Vientiane's high-ranking delegation.
Tounalom highlighted the role of Nghi in promoting Hanoi- Vientiane relations, especially through joint projects between the two sides.
He stressed his commitment to continue deepening the special solidarity and friendship between the two countries, two capitals to reflect the expectation of countries' leaders and people.
- Mike Hesson Steps Down As New Zealand Cricket Coach
- UNIS Hanoi’s distance learning lessons go global
- Enterprises invited to get involved in legalisation of EVFTA commitments
- New signings to the fore again in HCMC’s AFC Cup win
- India expected to become alternative supplier of textile materials for Hanoi
- Student from Yeshiva University becomes New York City's THIRD confirmed case of coronavirus as Manhattan lawyer, 50, remains in the hospital in a 'severe condition'
- India-US Roller Coaster Reaches New High
- New York coronavirus cases rise to 11: Family of five who are friends with Manhattan lawyer test positive along with his wife, son, daughter AND the neighbor who drove him to the hospital as 1,000 people are told to self-quarantine
- Donald Trump crouches behind podium to mock 'mini' Mike Bloomberg's height and jokes that if Joe Biden became president he'd be 'in a home someplace' while others ran the country
- Fresh policies take effect since March, 2020
- Overeager India's intent backfires as New Zealand pounce
- Love Island: Mike brands new girl Priscilla 'WIFE' material before making a dig at ex Leanne by insisting 'I go for personality over looks, otherwise I would've picked Jess from the start'
Hanoi commits to taking relations with Vientiane to new height have 457 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at August 11, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.