Kim said the Republic of Korea (RoK) is working hard to help regional countries improve environmental and water matters towards sustainable development, and that it is ready to share experience and transfer advanced technology for waste treatment and water purification to Hanoi and Vietnam as a whole.
Presenting the capital's Hoan Kiem district with equipment turning food waste into organic fertiliser, he expressed his hope that the equipment will help improve waste treatment and the environment in Hanoi and be used across the city in the time ahead.
For his part, Thanh appreciated KOVECA and the RoK's assistance for the city's environmental protection efforts.
Waste treatment and sorting is currently among Hanoi's top priorities so as to develop a circular and green economy, he said, noting the city is planning to build some more waste treatment plants.
The municipal Department of Natural Resources and Environment was tasked with discussing cooperation with KOVECA. Hanoi will assess the effectiveness of the waste treatment equipment presented by this association to consider applying it on a large scale, according to the official.
At the meeting, the Chairman affirmed that Hanoi always welcomes and creates conditions for Korean businesses and investors to come to explore the market and cooperation opportunities.
It is also ready to guarantee safety for the Korean nationals living and working in the city, he added./.
- Canadian PM highly appreciates former OIF Secretary General’s efforts aimed at protection of women’s rights
- Belarus, Finland to cooperate in environmental activities
- Suspicious Olhão environmental grant helped by 'ministerial influence'
- Counselors helping FD students cope with the loss of a fellow Friar
- Environmental Implementation Review: new way to help Member States apply EU rules benefits citizens, administrations and economy
- Idlib civilians grateful to Erdoğan for responding to their call for help
- 11 governments ask EU to help hide their air pollution failure
- International community appreciates Erdoğan’s role in ensuring safety in Idlib
- Weeding work on A19 wins environmental award
- Retaining decomissioned North Sea oil rigs could help at-risk corals thrive
- Retaining decommissioned North Sea oil rigs could help at-risk corals thrive
- Joining Forces for Families helps Dane County's poorest
Hanoi appreciates RoK’s help with environmental protection efforts have 412 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.