They handed over more than 180 gifts, each worth USD 20, to support those hit by COVID-19, Vietnamese war veterans and wounded soldiers in Sihanoukville city.
Vice Chairman of Ward 3, Sihanoukville city Yuok Sopheak pledged to continue offering all possible support to those of Vietnamese origin in the locality, thus contributing to the traditional friendship between the two countries.
Vietnamese Consul General in Preah Sihanouk Vu Ngoc Ly also lauded the association, philanthropists and Vietnamese workers in the province for their contributions to the solidarity and friendship between those of Vietnamese origin and the host community.
- Late Party leader Le Kha Phieu’s contributions to Cambodia’s revolution
- Vietnamese short movie nominated for Venice film festival award
- Local movie ready for big night at Venice Film Festival
- Red Spring blood donation festival takes place in Hà Nội
- Petrolimex fulfilling its role in energy supply
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 6
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 12
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 3
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 13
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 9
- Truong Sa Club in Germany turns heart to homeland sea, islands
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 10
Gifts for needy Vietnamese in Cambodia on Vu Lan festival have 180 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 18, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.