Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnamese U19 football team defeated their Malaysian rival 2-1 on August 7 to advance to the final round of the International U19 Tournament.
Vietnam conceded a goal just five minutes after the start of the game, but midfielder Duc Anh equalised the score at the 28th minute.
In the third minute of the second half, from the penalty spot, Captain Van Khang scored a goal for Vietnam, finishing the match with Vietnam's 2-1 victory.
After the victory, Vietnam bagged six points, securing a berth at the tournament's final round.
On August 9, the Vietnam ese U19 team will play Thailand in the last match of the qualification round.
Earlier, Vietnam failed to win a ticket to the final of the U19 AFF Championship after losing 0-3 to Malaysia./.
- India thrashed by Vietnam in international friendly
- Vietnam beat Chinese Taipei 4-0 in AFC U17 Asian Cup 2023’s qualifiers
- Football news LIVE: Lionel Messi ‘on verge of SHOCK Barcelona July return’, Chelsea’s Nkunku £52m pre-contract ‘agreed’
- Arsenal target Youri Tielemans makes 'two final decisions' about his transfer plans
- Vietnam to send two football teams to AFF Club Championship 2023
- Nguyen Thuy Linh wins trophy at Vietnam Open badminton tournament
- Nations League | England, Germany draw 3-3, Italy advances
- India held to 1-1 draw by Singapore in FIFA international friendly match
- Vietnam's SGB fail to qualify for League of Legends world championship group stage
- Women's Euros: Record-breaking 365m people watched tournament
- Staggering price of pints, Qatar 2022 final tickets and England home shirt as World Cup numbers revealed
- Rising Kiwi golf star Zack Swanwick hits hole in one in top Australian tournament
Football: Vietnam advance to final round of International U19 Tournament have 276 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.