Around 1 hour and 45 minutes after leaving Noi Bai International Airport for Haneda in Japan, the 10-year-old boy suddenly had a nosebleed. Despite being given urgent care, the passenger's condition did not improve as he experienced non-stop bleeding. As a precaution, the crew decided to return to Noi Bai to ensure medical assistance.
A flight of Vietnam Airlines
The boy was then taken to a hospital in Hanoi for treatment with support from Vietnam Airlines staff. His condition has improved and he has continued staying at the hospital to be monitored. He took the flight with his mother and sister.
The plane later resumed its trip, which was delayed for 4.5 hours. In spite of being rescheduled, all passengers on the flight showed their sympathy to the boy as well as the crew's behaviours.
- Air Canada flight returning to Madrid after part of landing gear 'fell into engine'
- American cruise passenger passes the time stuck in coronavirus quarantine by tweeting reviews of his food as he jokes the only pleas for help are 'for more coffee'
- Inside the Milton Keynes quarantine centre where British nationals will spend 14 days in isolation after final evacuation flight landed from coronavirus-hit Wuhan today
- Bamboo Airways gets permission for direct flight to Czech Republic
- Evacuation flight carrying 150 Britons leaves coronavirus-hit Wuhan bound for an isolation unit in Milton Keynes - amid MPs calls for a China travel ban
- Britons on Sunday evacuation flight from coronavirus-hit Wuhan will be held in isolation at a Milton Keynes conference centre for 14 days - as government 'plans China travel ban in a week'
- Bamboo Airways to launch first ever Vietnam - Czech direct flight
- British honeymooner is among SIXTY-ONE passengers with coronavirus on quarantined cruise ship as tally trebles overnight and others on board warn of a medicine shortage
- Crew, passengers don protective suits on rescue flight from Wuhan
- 'Flight from hell' sees FOUR Ryanair passengers collapse as it travels from Budapest to Edinburgh
- Stag party are jailed over 'eight hours of pure hell' flight: Bridegroom and three friends caused havoc on 8am trip from Manchester to Las Vegas by fighting, harassing passengers and shouting 'boom'
- China concerned after countries suspend flights
Flight returns to Hanoi with sick Japanese passenger have 388 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 9, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.