The activities, including film screenings, fashion shows, flag raising ceremony, culinary introduction, folk games, and sports tournaments, among others will take place from August 6 to 28.
Organized by the Vietnamese Embassy in coordination with the Indonesian Embassy and the Philippine Community in Tanzania, the event aims to promote exchanges and connections between citizens within ASEAN and Tanzania in the fields of culture, cinema and cuisine.
It drew the participation of officials and staff of the embassies and people of the three ASEAN countries who are living and working in the country as well as 200 Tanzanian youths, students and international friends.
Addressing the event, Vietnamese Ambassador to Tanzania Nguyen Nam Tien described the celebration of the 55th founding anniversary as an opportunity to connect cultures, introducing the characteristics of the ASEAN Community in general and of Vietnam in particular to local friends.
Meanwhile, Indonesian Ambassador to Tanzania Tri Yogo Jatmiko said he expected the cultural exchange will help Tanzanian youths have a better understanding of cultures in the ASEAN community.
Within the framework of the event, the Vietnamese Embassy in Tanzania introduced Vietnam’s culture and contribution to the ASEAN Community through the screening of two short documentaries “Welcome to Vietnam” and “The 37th ASEAN Summit," as well as the ao dai (traditional long dress) show through the performance of Tanzanian models.
- Cultural exchange event marks Vietnam – Japan relation anniversary
- Hanoi hosts flag-raising ceremony to mark ASEAN establishment
- ASEAN’s 52nd anniversary observed worldwide
- Major cultural events to be held in April
- Officials of ASEAN, partner countries talk regional cooperation
- Vietnam’s 23 years of ASEAN membership celebrated in Mexico
- North Korea Anniversary A Chance For Kim To Raise Cash, Project New Image
- ASEAN Post-Ministerial Conferences with Partners held in Singapore
- Spotlight: China-ASEAN relations advancing into new stage of all-round development
- Confucius Institute at New Zealand’s University of Canterbury marks 10th anniversary
- Vietnam attaches high value on ASEAN-Australia strategic partnership
- Politics 70th anniversary of India’s Independence Day celebrated with gala in Ho Chi Minh City The color of incense in Vietnam
Cultural exchanges held to mark ASEAN’s 55th founding anniversary have 332 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 11, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.