China Homelife Vietnam has more than 160 leading Chinese manufacturers and suppliers participating in an area of 4,500m2, displaying products in 4 main categories: household appliances, consumer electronics, textiles, building materials- interior.
This event will be a commercial rendezvous to help Vietnamese businesses connect with Chinese partners through a combination of face-to-face and online. By this form of combined exhibition, Chinese enterprises still display their latest products at the booth for customers in Vietnam to experience and feel new trends, and at the same time, the online meetings will be conveniently held at the booth to support effective communication and negotiation. Chinese enterprises participate in exhibitions remotely via video conference system to negotiate business online with customers in Vietnam. The exhibition is expected to welcome 4,500 trade visitors and nearly 5,000 business meetings during its three-day opening.
China Homelife is a 20-year-old exhibition brand that has been held for 60 years. This is a prominent global series of specialized trade shows for Chinese products currently being held in 14 countries including: Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Jordan, South Africa, India, Dubai, Egypt, Mexico, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Kenya. Every year, this event has attracted over 5,000 exhibitors and nearly 300,000 buyers.
China Homelife Vietnam welcome visitors from 9.am to 5.pm daily (August 29-31). The exhibition is organized by Minh Vi Exhibition and Advertising Services Company Limited (VEAS) and Meorient International Exhibition Company.
- Exhibition on Vietnam old-time propaganda paintings opens in Hanoi
- U.S. to back nations that say China violated their East Vietnam Sea claims
- NFL Informs Teams Training Camps Will Open On Time
- Carabao Cup third round draw to take place in China at 4:15am UK time
- Exhibition features Vietnam’s international integration
- Top Thai Brands 2020 exhibition opens in Hanoi
- International watercolor exhibition opens in HCM City
- Photo exhibition showcases Vietnam’s fight against COVID-19
- NBA going with shorter games for Disney exhibition openers
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 8
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 19
- War exhibition delivers messages of peace in Ho Chi Minh City
China Homelife exhibition to open in Vietnam for the first time have 317 words, post on ven.vn at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.