Notably, the team won a half of this category's total gold medals.
In addition, as of the end of the day, the Vietnamese chess team topped the medal tally, with 10 golds, much higher than the target of three gold medals set for this Games.
They were followed by the Philippines with eight golds, and host Indonesia with six golds.
According to head coach Le Hien Thuc, Vietnamese players can win more gold medals in the final round of the blitz chess category on August 5, with a total of 12 sets of medals to be awarded.
- Indonesian chess squad to defend title at ASEAN Para Games in Philippines
- Khelo India Youth Games: Haryana surges past Maharashtra to top medal tally
- Khelo India Youth Games: Haryana Wins 12 Golds To Go Past Maharashtra In Medals Tally
- Table Tennis: India's top paddler Sharath Kamal gets Sports NGO Lakshya boost
- UTT 65th National School Games Table Tennis Championships: Payas Jain, Munmun Kundu clinch gold medals
- UTT 65th National School Games Table Tennis Championships: Delhi paddlers Payas Jain, Vanshika Bhargava storm into final
- UTT 65th National School Games Table Tennis Championships: Delhi paddlers Yukti and Shreya make winning start
- UTT 65th National School Games TT Championships: Gujarat's Nandish upsets national champion Adarsh in QF
- SEA Games: Vietnam enjoy productive day with 20 gold medals
- Bhubaneswar To Host Inaugural Edition Of Khelo India University Games
- Need to finish in the top-10 by 2028 Olympics or else I'll be a failure as sports minister: Kiren Rijiju
- Vietnam break a sweat to subdue Singapore in men’s football of 2019 SEA Games
ASEAN Para Games 2022: Vietnamese chess team tops medal tally have 252 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.