During a week-long program, troops of the unit, in coordination with the local authorities and people, presented 20 gifts to policy beneficiaries and needy households, totally worth VND 20 million; offered 50 gifts, including books and school supplies to poor students at a cost of VND 10 million; visited and granted gifts to local authorities and schools in the area, worth VND 10 million; and organized a meeting to inform 100 officials and Party members of Ninh Gia commune on current socio-economic affairs.
The troops also planted over 200 green trees and nearly 5,000 flower trees at schools and along local roads; cleaned the environment along nearly 10km of inter-village roads, cultural houses, and markets; and repaired and dredged 3km of canals, among others.
During the program, policy beneficiaries in the area were also provided with free health check-ups and medicines, worth VND 15 million. Meanwhile, 20 needy households also had their houses repaired and cleaned. Other sports and cultural exchanges were also held.
The practical program contributed to promoting the movement "Military joins hands in building new-style rural areas," and tightening the civilian-military ties.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Lam Dong lures FDI in hi-tech agriculture
- Work on HCMC ring road to start 6 months sooner
- Growing numbers of Hanoians bicycle to work
- WATCH Russian artillery battery obliterated in devastating attack as Putin's army falters
- UN envoy warns Congo's M23 rebels are acting like an army
- Ukrainian army to leave battered city to avoid encirclement
- Ukraine Army to leave battered Severodonetsk to avoid encirclement
- Ukrainian army leaving battered city for fortified positions
- Ukrainian army retreating from besieged city in country's east
- The four lists China wants the U.S. to work on in order to improve ties
- Ukraine War: Chernobyl staff rotate after working 27 days
- Police capture pickpocket gang targeting tourists in Vietnam’s Da Lat
Army Academy conducts mobilization work in Lam Dong province have 286 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.