The competition aimed to review the quality of maintenance, repair and storage of weapons and technical equipment of armored troops and continue to effectively implement the campaign ”Good, durable, safe, and economical management and exploitation of weapons and technical equipment and traffic safety.”
During the competition, participating units actively repaired armored vehicles, introduced new initiatives and technical improvements, and ensured absolute safety of personnel and materiel.
The People's Army Newspaper would like to introduce several photos of the competition of Motorized Infantry Battalion 3, one of the 27 participating units of this year's competition.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Brigade 144 honored with noble order
- Why has China begun pouring armored vehicles into Xinjiang all of a sudden?
- Tata Motors expects to launch electric commercial vehicles soon
- US sends Bradley Fighting Vehicles to Syria to boost security for troops following Russian encounter
- Drone used for first time as fire brigade upgrades to tackle incidents in highrises
- 4 US troops injured after collision with Russian vehicle in Syria
- Army’s Parachute Brigade conducts airborne exercise in eastern Ladakh
- Now diesel reaches record price too: Cost of fuel hits 147.94p a litre – as petrol continues to climb to all-time high of 144.35p
- Volkswagen CEO warns a delay in shift to electric vehicles could cost 30,000 jobs
- Apple Assembler Foxconn’s Electric Vehicle Plans Start To Take Shape
- EV launch could be before 2025; working on CNG and flex-fuel vehicles: Maruti Suzuki
- Rs 26,000-crore PLI scheme to steer automotive sector towards electric, hybrid and fuel cell vehicles
Armored vehicles of Brigade 144 in competition have 242 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.