He asked the Government to send the dossier of the draft law to the N.A. Committee for Economic Affairs and the N.A. Standing Committee before September 1 to seek feedback from full-time legislators.
The MoNRE should work harder to build reports on economic, social, environmental impacts as well as impacts on national defense and security, and the domestic business environment.
Apart from the document, relevant laws need to be adjusted too, Hue stressed, adding that the N.A. Committee for Economic Affairs and the MoNRE should play the key role to help the legislature and the government mobilize contributions of people and scientists to the bill.
Emphasizing the significance of the communication work, the top legislator assigned the Committee for Economic Affairs to coordinate with the N.A. General Secretary to sketch out a project in this regard.
MoNRE Minister Tran Hong Ha said opinions of groups affected are being collected to serve the amendment, adding that the ministry has also reviewed more than 100 land-related laws during the law building.
- Legislators scrutinize several draft laws on May 30
- 10 laws that changed how India does business
- PLEDGE TO STAND DOWN IN 2023: Buhari’s silence on power shift provokes S/East, S/West
- Legal challenges await as Virginia gets ready to ratify Equal Rights Amendment
- What is the Johnson Amendment? Trump's Religious-Liberty Executive Order Undermines Church/State Law
- Insecurity of land title in Lagos: Suggestions for reforms
- Reliance Home Finance could land at NCLT
- The Pakistan Army Amendment Act 2020: Read the salient points of the bill
- How can illegal immigrants protest against citizenship law asks BJP leader
- California governor orders agencies to find land for homeless shelters
- Law professor apologizes after Barron Trump remark draws outrage
- 2023: PDP blasts Adeyeye, Bakare
Amendments to draft revised land law expected to be done in 2023: N.A. Chairman have 281 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 28, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.