In his opening remarks, Hue said that the session will last for two days and a half, during which the committee will look into a draft report on the outcomes of the thematic supervision of policies and laws on thrift practice and anti-wastefulness for 2016-2021.
This work is scheduled to be scrutinized during the 15th N.A.'s fourth session, expected to open on October 20, he added.
He went on to say that lawmakers will offer opinions on socio-economic issues regarding the middle-term public investment plan for the 2021-2025 period, and the Government's proposal for policies aimed at employers and employees affected by COVID-19.
Also at this session, the committee will consider the establishment of Binh Phu township in Cai Lay district in the Mekong Delta province of Tien Giang, and Chon Thanh town and its wards in the southern province of Binh Phuoc; and discuss the legislature’s report on the work of ombudsmen in July
It will devote the whole day of August 10 for a Q&A session, with focus on matters under the charge of the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
Deputy Prime Ministers, ministers, and heads of ministerial-level agencies will be responding to the questions.
The top legislator said that at the upcoming fourth session of the N.A., the legislative work is very important.
Therefore, the N.A. Standing Committee has decided to hold two thematic sessions on law-making, along with its two regular sessions in August and September. The organization of the two thematic sessions is to ensure that the contents are prepared and considered thoroughly and comprehensively.
- Central Steering Committee on anti-corruption convenes 17th session
- Parliamentary standing panel invites suggestions on Industrial Relations Code, Code on Social Security
- Budget session from Jan. 31
- Budget Session of Parliament to commence on January 31
- House Intelligence Committee requests public testimony from intel chiefs on worldwide threats
- CCPA recommends Budget Session from January 31; Union Budget on February 1
- Kentucky Governor Calls Special Session to Go After Teacher Pensions Again
- Senior legislators study Xi's speech at top disciplinary body session
- Senior political advisors study Xi's speech at top disciplinary body session
- China's national legislature, political advisory body welcome press to cover annual sessions
- China's discipline authorities adopt communique at plenary session
- Parliament's Budget session to begin on Jan 31
15th N.A.'s Standing Committee convenes 14th session have 383 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.