Tokyo (VNA) – The U18 female footballers of Vietnam have wrapped up a training course in Okayama prefecture of Japan to prepare for the coming ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) U18 Women's Championship in Indonesia.
During the course starting on June 16, the team of head coach Ijiri Akira also played friendlies with the Vietnamese people's team of the Vietnam – Japan Sports and Culture Exchange Association in Kansai, and Okayama Yunogo Belle – a club playing at the Japan Women's Football League 2.
The Vietnamese footballers also engaged in exchange activities with primary and secondary schools in Okayama prefecture.
Nguyen Vo Huyen Duong, a representative of the Vietnam Football Federation in Japan, said aside from the women's U18 team, the women's U15 and men's U20 teams are also set to undergo training in Japan this August./.
- Vietnamese women’s football team wins AFF championship
- Women’s Football Team Maintains Top 25 Ranking
- New girls football team in Peckham is looking for new players
- HCM City 1 lift national women’s football trophy
- Football: New Zealand shock Japan to reach semi-finals at under-17 World Cup
- Dundee girls football team out to make history in Scottish cup final against Glasgow City
- Be Group to sponsor Vietnamese football teams for next three years
- Guam Young Masakåda U19 Women’s National Team to compete in the AFC U19 Women’s Championship Qualifier in Kyrgyz Republic
- Women's FA Cup second round: Famous names, flawless Wasps and a Wales legend
- Manchester City Women v Arsenal Women (Sun)
- Vietnam aims for top three games finish
- Vietnam to send delegation of nearly 900 to 2019 Southeast Asian Games
Women’s U18 football team of Vietnam train in Japan have 280 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 3, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.