Undertaking the U.N. missions far away from the Fatherland, the Engineering Company Rotation 1 has made thorough preparation for their tasks, including equipment, vehicles and other necessities.
Right after all members of the Engineering Company Rotation 1 safely arrived at the UNISFA, shipments of their equipment were also delivered to Abyei. Accordingly, the troops received and brought necessities to their barracks while trucks and other vehicles were moved to the airfield of the UNISFA headquarters for checks by the mission's relevant agencies.
Despite the hot weather, the troops overcame difficulties to fulfill their assigned missions.
In addition, the Vietnamese engineering troops also detected several damages on their equipment due to transportation process and found measures to address these issues.
This was an opportunity for them to learn more about administrative procedures at UNISFA, and at the same time promote mutual understanding among functional units of the mission.
Translated by Minh Anh
- UN official hails Vietnam’s capacity in peacekeeping operations
- Vietnamese officers prosecuted for receiving bribes to arrange customs clearance order
- Vietnam’s UN peacekeeping officer dies on duty
- Việt Nam UN peacekeeping officer dies on duty
- Vietnamese peacekeeper dies on duty
- Vietnamese UN peacekeeper dies on duty in Central African Republic
- Service held to remember fallen Vietnamese peacekeeper
- Baidu Receives Approval From California DMV to Test Self-Driving Cars
- First baby born with help of Vietnamese peacekeeping doctors in South Sudan
- Vietnamese peacekeeping doctors successfully perform C-section on woman with fetal distress in South Sudan
- Engineers teach kids how to code for free
- Vietnamese films in 2021: from the best to the worst
Vietnamese Engineering Company Rotation 1 receives goods for U.N. peacekeeping operations have 253 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.