The delegation, led by Nguyen Van Hien – Chairman of the group and Director of the National Assembly Standing Committee's Institute for Legislative Studies, had a meeting with members of the Belgium-Vietnam Parliamentary Friendship Group in Brussels on July 5.
Andries Gryffroy, First Vice President of the Belgian Senate and Chairman of the Belgium – Vietnam Parliamentary Friendship Group, said the visit will help intensify cooperation between the two parliaments as well as the two parliamentary friendship groups.
The host official called on both sides to increase all-level mutual visits in the time ahead.
On this occasion, Hien invited leaders of the Belgian parliament and Gryffroy to visit Vietnam.
He also asked for close coordination to promote Belgium's ratification of the E.U.-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA).
The Parliament of Flanders region was the first to ratify the EVIPA among the six parliaments of Belgium that need to adopt this deal under this country's Constitution.
During their trip until July 8, the Vietnamese delegation will also pay a courtesy call to President of the Belgian Chamber of Representatives Eliane Tillieux and have meetings with some agencies and institutes of the Belgium parliament and government.
- Ambassador seeks cooperation chances for Vietnamese, Italian localities
- Belgian backpacker is pictured for the first time as she reveals how she escaped the Gumtree rapist who chained her up in a pig shed and put a gun against her back in horrific attack
- Vietnamese calligraphy gains in popularity
- Many activities launched to connect Vietnamese young intellectuals in US
- Travel agencies in HCM City boost sales via apps
- UK to assist Nigeria in retrieving stolen Ife Bronze Head with Belgian
- Fast e-commerce growth boosts Vietnamese exports
- Southern province seeks foreign markets and investment
- Vietnam, US seek to build bright future partnership
- Cultural exchanges vital to boosting Vietnam-Japan relations: PM
- Cargo tracking note: Ex-staff seek Fg’s invention over 2 years unpaid salaries
- N. Korean Defectors Detained in Vietnam Seek Seoul's Help With Asylum
Vietnamese, Belgian parliamentarians seek to boost relations have 319 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 7, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.