Accordingly, the "Two Country Circuit 2022" international contest was jointly held by Novi Sad, Kotor and Podgorica Photo Clubs from Serbia and Montenegro, under the sponsorship of the International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP).
Notably, Vietnamese photographers Nguyen Dang Hao, Tran Anh Thang, Ngo Thanh Huong and Vu Hai bagged 13 prizes and honorary awards in various themes, including travel, portraits, and freedom.
The honored photos mainly highlight the beauty of Vietnam's nature and landscape, particularly "Storks in Van Long Lagoon" by photographer Nguyen Dang Hao, "Dragon boat procession" by photographer Vu Hai, "Phong Dien floating market" by photographer Tran Anh Thang, "Mu Cang Chai in pouring-water season" by photographer Ngo Thanh Huong, among others.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Call for Thatcham youngsters to enter photo contest
- Name the mystery port city to win a prize
- Belarusian edition wins main prize at CIS book contest
- Novel published in the Highlands wins Man Booker International
- "Endless Corridor" documentary wins IEPF highest award [PHOTO]
- BOXING: One more win for England international Morgan Ansell
- Internet Users Vote for Best Entries in Andrei Stenin Contest
- Student gets to be High Commissioner for a day
- U-21 joy leaves McCarthy in no-win situation
- Eternal Poison: Vietnam's Ongoing Fight Against Agent Orange
- Vietnamese movie wins prize at Busan International Film Festival
- Dozens of live pangolins found hidden on bus in Vietnam
Vietnam wins high prizes at the international photo contest have 225 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.