Statistics showed that in the first five months of 2022, Vietnam shipped 2.38 million USD worth of the products to Algeria. Rice was the major export product of Vietnam to Africa, which accounted for 20 percent of total export revenue generated from the market, which is also a promising land for Vietnamese coffee and peppercorn.
Each year, African countries spend about 750 million USD on importing coffee. Vietnam has been one of the five major suppliers of the product in Africa.
Experts reminded Vietnamese exporters to pay greater attention to transport and preservation stages when exporting goods to Africa.
They advised Vietnamese firms to carefully study the market as well as legal regulations in each country and information of its partners to avoid risks, while choosing safe payment methods.
At the same time, they underlined the need for exporters to ensure that their products meet particular requirements in each market./.
- 6 Steps to Successful Viral Marketing Through Forum Posting
- Top Three Steps to Successful Affiliate Marketing
- Article Marketing Strategies - Discover 4 Simple Ways to Win With Article Marketing
- Avoid Costly Mistake of Bypassing Step-by-Step System of Affiliate Marketing
- Soul Food Restaurant Update - Healthy Soul Food Restaurants on the Rise
- Don't Play Hide and Seek If You Want Better Results From Your Local Marketing Efforts
- 5 Steps to a Winning Lead Generation Blueprint
- Resources and Ways to Find Out More on Food Safety and Violations at Restaurants and Markets
- Food For Thought, Food for Marketing
- Is Attraction Marketing Working For Your Business Online?
- Direct Marketing Systems For Business Success
- Article Marketing - What's In A Heading?
Vietnam seeks ways to step up food exports to African market have 252 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.