According to the ministry’s report, most of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 41 out of 63 localities in the country.
As of Monday evening, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to over 10.74 million.
On July 4, an additional 6,179 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to over 9.71 million.
On Monday evening, one death related to Covid-19 was recorded, raising the total fatalities to 43,088, accounting for 0.4 per cent of total infections.
By July 4, the country had injected more than 233 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines, including over 8.33 million given to children aged 5 to 11.
- Bee hive infected with disease to be destroyed
- Locked up in June: The 19 Hull criminals now behind bars
- Loved ones honor, remember island heroes on Memorial Day
- African swine fever spreads to South-East Asia
- Swine fever is spreading from China to South-East Asia
- FIFA eWorld Cup Grand Final 2019: What you need to know
- Hundreds of jobs up for grabs at Alton Towers for Scarefest 2019
- Malaria is fighting back against efforts to eliminate it
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for June 1, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for June 22, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for June 29, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for July 7
Vietnam repors 685 more Covid-19 infections on Monday have 220 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.