A trade promotion event connecting South Korea's fundamental industrial manufacturing enterprises (PPURI Industry) and Vietnamese importers will be held online during July 4-8 by the Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA).
The event will draw 17 Korean manufacturers and suppliers focusing on machine tools and accessories, industrial robots, industrial cleaning machines, building materials, chemistry, automotive parts and industrial supplies for railway and shipping industries. These are high-quality products that have been widely used in Korea and exported to many countries around the world.
Nearly 60 online meetings have been arranged and confirmed by KOTRA for the trade week.
This event is expected to open up new cooperation opportunities for Vietnamese and Korean businesses in the field of industrial production. — VNS
- ECCK head calls on EU, Korea to modernize trade agreement
- AstraZeneca confirms delivery of 586,700 doses to Malaysia in early July
- 2.5 million scheduled to lose emergency unemployment aid by early July as states cut benefits
- Industrial, trade growth trend sustained despite COVID-19: official
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 30
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 2
Vietnam-Korea Industrial Business Trade Week slated for early July have 206 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 2, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.