At the meeting, the two officials expressed their delight at the flourishing development of the Vietnam-Ireland relations in politics – diplomacy, trade – investment, education – training, and development cooperation.
They highlighted the fact that despite the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the two-way trade turnover still keeps a high growth momentum, reaching USD 4.7 billion in 2021.
The two sides agreed to enhance coordination between the two foreign ministries in order to tighten the political and economic ties.
They also reached agreement on expanding cooperation in priority fields such as climate change adaptation, renewable energy, hi-tech agriculture development, innovation, development cooperation, education – training, and people-to-people exchange.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Azerbaijan looks to boost multifaceted cooperation with Vietnam
- Vietnam, China boost tourism cooperation
- Vietnam, France boost peacekeeping cooperation
- Vietnam, New Zealand boost defence cooperation
- Vietnam, Japan boost cooperation in war consequence settlement
- Vietnam, Kazakhstan boost cooperation in public security
- EU, Vietnam sign security, defense cooperation pact
- Vietnam, Cuba boost youth exchanges
- Vietnam promotes trade, investment cooperation with Algeria’s Constantine
- Vietnam, RoK boost cooperation in biotechnology
- Vietnam, Japan boost extensive strategic partnership
- Vietnam, Egypt boost cooperation in potential areas
Vietnam, Ireland boost multifaceted cooperation have 174 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.