Berlin (VNA) – Vietnam has developed the world’s first commercial safe and effective vaccine against African swine fever (ASF), German newspaper Agrarheute (Agriculture Today) reported on July 1. pig farmer s globally.
The newspaper cited the confirmation given by the Agricultural Research Service (ARS) of the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) in an official letter sent to the Department of Animal Health of Vietnam that emphasised the safety and effectiveness of the NAVET-ASFVAC vaccine against ASF developed by Vietnam .
- EVFTA makes Vietnam more attractive to EU investors: German media
- Thailand develops world’s largest hydro floating solar hybrid power project
- Viettel IDC, Vietnam’s world standard data center
- German media highlight resolution asking for ratification of EVFTA
- Vietnam at 60: A legacy to be bequeathed
- HPV vaccine is 'near perfect' as analysis shows the jab is up to 99.8% effective at protecting against cervical cancer-causing viruses
- Connectivity is key to Vietnam’s deeper integration
- 1st malaria vaccine tried out in babies in 3 African nations
- New Coronavirus Vaccine Could Take Months to Develop in Russia - Health Ministry Official
- Hitler’s world may not be so far away
- The doomsday vault: the seeds that could save a post-apocalyptic world
- Memories of Sweden and Vietnam captured
Vietnam develops world’s first effective vaccine against ASF: German newspaper have 223 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.