Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam is expanding the export of its high-quality rice with the aim to increase the export value and improve farmers' income.
Specifically, each tonne of this kind of rice is sold for 418 USD, 8 USD higher than that of Thailand, and 30 USD and 75 USD higher than those of Pakistan and India, respectively.
Meanwhile, the export price of Vietnam's 25% broken rice is currently 403 USD per tonne, equal to that of Thailand, but 35 USD and 75 USD higher than those of Pakistan and India, respectively.
In addition, the country's high-quality rice is being shipped to Japan and Europe. Recently, Tan Long Group JSC, in collaboration with Japan's Kiraboshi Bank, held a ceremony in Tokyo to introduce ST25 rice, which was named the world's best rice in 2019, to the Japanese market. Meanwhile, Loc Troi Group JSC exported nearly 500 tonnes of high-quality rice labelled with its own brand name "Com Vietnam Rice" to the EU markets in June./.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 1
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 3
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 9
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 11
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MAY 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 30
- Vietnam offers attractive opportunity for Australian AgTech innovators: report
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 2
- On track for attracting German partnerships
Vietnam boosts export of high-quality rice have 249 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.