With new direct routes from Ha Noi to Nagoya and Fukuoka (Japan), Vietjet says it offers more convenient and easy choices for people and tourists to travel, work, visit relatives or study at "the land of cherry blossoms".
The route connecting Ha Noi to Fukuoka is operated with three return flights on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, while the Ha Noi – Nagoya one has four return flights per week on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays with almost five hours of flight per leg.
Japan is one of the favorite destinations for Vietnamese tourists with beautiful scenery and unique culture, and also hosts a large Vietnamese community living and working there. — VNS
- New direct flights connecting Vietnamese cities with SE Asian tourism hotspots launched
- Thai Vietjet Air opens two new routes in Thailand
- Thai Vietjet opens new domestic routes
- Vietjet to open new direct routes to India
- Keep an eye on core inflation: analysts
- Vietnamese CEOs named among top 25 Asian Power Businesswomen
- Do-It-Yourself Bali! (Part 1)
- Japan braces for typhoon that could match ferocity of deadly 1958 storm
- Impact of Typhoon Hagibis on Rugby World Cup and F1 in Japan
- Eddie Jones England rugby
- Typhoon may bring 2 feet of rain, strong winds to Tokyo area
- Small adjustments can change the bigger picture, says Stockdale
Vietjet starts flights to Nagoya and Fukuoka have 221 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 3, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.