Vietjet has reopened a route linking the South Korean coastal city Busan with Ha Noi this month, the airline announced late last week.
As well as the current route to Seoul, people and tourists will have more options to fly between Busan – a coastal city with many unique features of South Korea and the capital Ha Noi, with three return flights per week on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, flying daily from July 12, 2022.
Vietjet’s ticket prices for Viet Nam-South Korea are currently attractive with only VND280,000 (excluding taxes and fees) per flight, Vietjet said.
According to the airline, as well as beautiful beaches with stretching white sand and charming natural scenery, the coastal city of Busan is also a great shopping destination with many modern and high-class shopping centres.
Meanwhile, Ha Noi is known as ‘the heart’ of friendly and hospitable Viet Nam, where passengers can easily experience the bustle of a modern city as well as the moments of calm and emotion in the peaceful old town. — VNS
- Thai Vietjet resumes domestic flights from 1st September 2021
- Bamboo Airways to operate first demonstration flight on Viet Nam-US direct route in late September
- The competitiveness of Busan port as a transshipment hub
- Local airlines to halt domestic routes
- Noi Bai Int’l Airport’s upgraded runway ready for operation
- Ho Chi Minh City allows flight simulator training centers to resume operation amid pandemic
- Vietnam Airlines aims to start first US route in October
- Bamboo Airways to operate first demonstration flight on Vietnam-US direct route in late September
- E-commerce platforms resume delivery in HCM City as ban is lifted in red zones
- Passengers Can Now Board Direct Flights From Hyderabad To Maldives, Services Resume
- First bridge linking Hanoi with Noi Bai Airport to resume operation early 2021
- Loudoun To Resume Commuter Bus Service; No Charge Through August
Vietjet resumes Ha Noi-Busan route have 305 words, post on bizhub.vn at July 3, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.