The monument was built in 2011 on the occasion of the 121st birthday of President Ho Chi Minh. The Vietnamese community in the Philippines, and Philippine and other foreign friends often visit the monument to express their admiration for the late Vietnamese President – a great leader, a national hero who devoted all his life to national independence and freedom and happiness of the Vietnamese people while tirelessly striving for peace and progress in the world.
The same day, Vice President Xuan visited the Vietnamese Embassy in the Philippines and met representatives from the Vietnamese community in the country.
She praised efforts by the embassy's staff in effectively implementing the tasks assigned by the Party, State and people in spite of extremely difficult conditions caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Xuan suggested the embassy continue to make more efforts to well complete assigned political tasks, contributing to further promoting economic and culture diplomacy and people-to-people exchange between the two nations.
The Vice President also spoke highly of the achievements by overseas Vietnamese living, working and studying in the Philippines.
- Prime Minister pays homage to President Ho Chi Minh
- President Ho Chi Minh’s Prison Diary republished in German
- Ambassador visits Kiev-based high school named after President Ho Chi Minh
- Humanity, optimism filled Ho Chi Minh’s "Prison diary"
- 11th Congress of Ho Chi Minh City Party Organisation opens
- Defense Minister offers incense at Bach Dang Giang relic site
- Ly Thai To flower garden bears Thang Long - Hanoi’s imprint
- Remarks by Party General Secretary, State President Nguyen Phu Trong at High-Level General Debate of 75th session of UNGA
- Hồ Chí Minh Museum strengthens cultural ties with Israel
- Americans in Vietnam vote early for next president
- National Unity Day 2020: President, Amit Shah pay tributes to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- China's military rise poses the greatest foreign policy challenge to the next US President
Vice President offers flowers in tribute to President Ho Chi Minh in Philippines have 304 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 3, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.