The event saw the attendance of representatives from Vietnam, the U.S. and other PP22 countries like Australia, the U.K. and Japan, along with those from foreign countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Fiji, and international organizations.
The two-week program focused on cooperation activities in health care, the construction of classrooms and climate change response, and art and sport exchanges.
Rear Admiral Mark Melson, Commander, Task Force 73 (CTF 73), noted that local residents and experts helped them understand more about cultural sensitivity in health care.
In his remarks, U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam Marc E. Knapper expressed his delight at results of the PP22, calling them a message to promote the extensive and intensive cooperation between the two countries.
Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Committee and head of the organizing committee of the PP22 Dao My said through the program, doctors and engineers in Phu Yen had a chance to participate in international cooperation activities and improve their professional skills.
This is the second time the PP has been held in Phu Yen. It aims to help enhance the Vietnam-U.S. comprehensive partnership, friendship and cooperation between Vietnam and other participating countries.
- Two detained in Phu Yen for suspected anti-State activities
- Asia shares move ahead led by China gains
- Overcoming Challenges, Building Partnerships: the Promise of a New India | Opinion
- Los Angeles Awarded National Women's Soccer League Team in 2022
- Women-led SMEs suffer disproportionate pandemic losses, finds UN study
- Amid Stalled Talks and Missile Tests, South Korea Feeling the Heat
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 18
- Deputies want more State attention on environment
- 75 years later, can Asia shake off shackles of the past?
- Bright spots for trade in Asia
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares pause near highs, eyes on U.S. yields
- FOREX-Dollar rallies after weakest month in a decade
U.S.-led Pacific Partnership 2022 wraps up in Phu Yen have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.