Illustrative image (Photo: SGGP)
Under the proposal, the Ministry of Transport proposed a reduction of road use fee of 30 percent for passenger transport business vehicles and road toll charges of ten percent for commercial vehicles transporting goods; 20 percent for domestic transportation in the marine sector, including tonnage fees, marine guarantee fees, and entrance and departure fees.
In addition, the Ministry of Transport has suggested a reduction of 20 percent of airline service fees, consisting of fees for the grant of certificates and licenses related to civil aviation activities, permission to access airport restricted areas, fees for aircraft guarantee transactions
The railway sector is expected to enjoy a fee reduction of 50 percent in using railway infrastructure while the inland water transportation area will get a 50 percent cut of fees for departure and entrance of ports; inland waterway reporting fees.
By Bich Quyen – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Consumers, airlines oppose TSA fee hike
- Department of Transportation drops plan to charge business owners for hanging promotional banners
- President Obama’s new Cadillac limo is one of the safest modes of transportation on Earth
- Trump proposes to hike TSA fee on airline tickets
- London congest fee hailed
- Fischer budget proposes $2.5M for housing fund
- Travelers hit with fees every step of the trip
- Dept. of Transportion unveils plan to reduce congestion at New York airports
- AZLoop Wows Local Competition with Future Transport Prototype
- Chao outlines transportation priorities from skies to roads
- Fees undermine fliers' ability to compare fares
- Riders want brakes put on proposal to clip routes
Transport Ministry proposes fee reduction for different modes of transportation have 241 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at July 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.