Under the proposal, the VND2.12 trillion (USD86.21 million) project will be carried out in the 2022-2025 period. It includes the construction of Terminal 2 which is designed to have an annual capacity of five million passengers.
Tho Xuan Airport
The province expects that the ministry will recommend suitable investment forms for the project to seek investors. Tho Xuan Airport has been used for civil aviation activities since February 2013. Its Terminal 1 is serving domestic flights with a yearly capacity of 1.2 million passengers. The airport witnessed a passenger growth of 160 percent between 2013 and 2015 and 17 percent from 2016 to 2020. In the first five months of this year, the airport's passenger numbers reached 671,000. The figure is expected to reach 1.4 million this year, exceeding Terminal 1's capacity.
- British firms want to join Tan Son Nhat Airport expansion project
- Airport investor must use own funds, not rely on Gov’t: NA
- Airport investor must use own funds, not rely on Gov’t, NA says
- Tan Son Nhat airport to be expanded to North and South
- HCM City urges work on roads surrounding airport
- Expert proposes using chemical to fight flooding in HCMC
- Noi Bai Airport’s adjustment plan to be publicised this year
- Tan Son Nhat airport gets PM’s permission to expand south
- Len McCluskey at odds with Corbyn over Heathrow expansion
- Heathrow third runway delayed until at least 2028 after airports regulator rejected spending plans
- New investment boost at Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park
- Sanctioning of ₹189 cr. to boost airport land acquisition
Thanh Hoa airport expansion proposed have 262 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.