Bangkok (VNA) – Thai Deputy Prime Minister and Energy Minister Supattanapong Punmeechaow lauded Vietnam's rapid economic development over the past years, especially in energy, during his meeting with Vietnamese Ambassador Phan Chi Thanh on July 1. energy cooperation , and seek solutions to difficulties and challenges facing these projects.
The ambassador suggested the Thai energy ministry continue its close coordination with the Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade to promote cooperation programmes and all-level delegation exchanges to raise the efficiency of energy cooperation./.
- Russia, Vietnam sign exploration deal
- Thailand to cut tariffs on branded products to boost tourism
- Vietnam to host two Air Logistics Hubs of Southeast Asia stature
- Thailand wants direct supplies of Belarusian products
- Trump’s message to Romania: U.S. remains committed to help expanding energy, transport and digital infrastructure in the region
- Pragmatics win: Kurz to meet Putin for 4th time this year to strengthen ties & foster dialogue
- Operation Mekong: China Solidifies Its Influence in Southeast Asia
- The relevance of Turkey's participation in the ASEAN regional forum
- Policies, legislation on climate change to be amended
- Central Highlands localities, Japan boost collaboration
- PM Pashinyan to pay a visit to Iran
- The scope for EU-China environmental partnership
Thailand, Vietnam foster energy cooperation have 211 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.